June was long! Things I learned in June:
1. Buying land is complicated and tedious…all going smoothly but still haven’t closed…this crap takes time!
2. I can actually look back at Texas with fondness…watched this entire series this month and now have a new life coach in Tami Taylor.
3. Baby showers can be fun!
4. Cirque du Soleil makes yoga look like a bunch of toddlers mucking about.
5. Don Draper is capable of being honest.
7. Bikram Choudhury is insane.
8. Once you decide to put Nutella on pretzels, there is no turning back.
9. Movies can be still be funny — thank you Seth Rogen, James Franco, Jay Baruchel, Craig Robinson, Jonah Hill, & Evan Goldberg.
10. “These Are the Days” by Van Morrison is not on Spotify…?!?!?!?!?!??!?!