Unlike June, July was SHORT! It flew by…I wish that it was the start of September rather than August. If I could do away with one month out of every year, it would be August. It’s hot, it’s long, there are no holidays, and everyone seems to be twiddling their thumbs waiting for fall. However, if August was non-existent this year, we would have no Breaking Bad, so I’m fine with this year.
Things I learned in July:
1. Picking blueberries is easy and fun!
2. We can fit 10 people in the studio! Wooooooooohoo! This may not seem like a big deal, but it’s huge for me.
4. Candy Crush causes some major tension in your traps…Andrew + several others have suffered from this…just another reason to get rid of this drain on our lives.
5. I can easily look exactly like Taylor Hanson in photos if I’m not careful
6. Newborn babies are just as
weird cute as everyone says….love that Graham
7. My in-laws dominant in the at home fireworks department…so impressive every year.
8. Inversions might be possible for me this year.
9. Orange is the New Black. That’s all there is to be said.
10. Nothing is harder to clean up than a spilled smoothie