Some things in September.
1. Dogs can try your patience…like when they eat plastic grocery bags and need a couple days at the vet…hundreds of dollars later, Reuben is fine. ARGH
2. Chigger bites can easily turn your life upside down in one afternoon.
3. Yankee Candle’s fall Apple Pumpkin scent is crazy. Pretty much makes your house smell like fall exploded…love it
4. Poison ivy is just as bad as everyone has been saying my whole life.
5. Getting audiobooks downloaded for free from the library straight to my phone & iPad….game changer
6. Breaking Bad…just, Breaking Bad.
7. Got my first speeding ticket ever coming back from Asheville…they are hardcore in Tennessee
8. You haven’t lived until you sit on the terrace at the Grove Park Inn in 75 degree sunny weather for early evening cocktails. Beautiful.
Bring on the rest of the fall…my favorite time!