Things I learned in October:
1. 16 year olds are capable making great music.
2. zero Gravity would suuuuuck
3. Thomas Keller makes some sweet treats
4. 12 hours of Iyengar workshop + six hour drive home = pulled lower back muscles.
5. A cast iron skillet is a great purchase
6. Jen Kirkman…she’s a breath of fresh fo sho.
7. We paid off grad school this month…like, as in we no longer have any graduate school loans to pay. AHHHHHHHHHHHH
8. And two days later, our offer on 8 acres of woods was accepted and paperwork has been signed, turned into the bank! After six months of tedious considering, it’s done! Let’s get to pinning the house ideas shall we?!?!
9. I didn’t just learn this in October, but I realized it even more: I LOVE teaching yoga.
10.nail polish does not need to be in my house…went on a purge–tossed it all.
Well, I guess it’s all holidays from here…hence the gin