If you read this blog, you know I love resolutions. I explained why last year in this post. So, I’m doing it again…I completed all five in 2013, let’s see if I got it in me for these five:
1. You know how you buy books and then they sit on shelves unread? In 2014, I will read all of those. I went through and rounded them up and was relieved there aren’t too many:
Because this is a really obtainable goal, I would also love to get at least 40 books read.
2. Keep a clean car. No more banana peels, scarves, books, fruit leather wrappers, dog hair (yeah right) and crusty coffee mugs. This is going to be HARD.
I have also decided to extend this to my closet…as in, keep an organized and clean closet. I did a purge/reorganize yesterday so I’m starting from scratch…I’m willing to say that this will most likely NEVER happen, but I have to put it on here so I’m accountable.
3. Handstand...get comfortable kicking up to wall. Also, continue to work on getting headstand away from wall.
4. Paint. No specific goal except that I need to get my stuff out and paint more than I have in the past couple years. Also, this includes artwork using the iPad…I have barely scratched the surface of possibilities there.
5. Blog project: 52 Poses in 2014…stay tuned for more on this.
I’m also switching the blog up a bit just like I did last year. No more Camera Workout posts, but will still sprinkle about my “life is better with” posts along with monthly Instagram wrap-ups. However, I’m very excited about the new things I have planned for this little internet space. Do I dare try my hand at regularly sharing recipes?! By no means will this turn into another food blog (not needed in life), but I do cook a ton and usually make up my recipes…seems like a natural space to share them. And my new camera lens might make photographing easier for that kind of thing.
Also, stay tuned for the first post in my “52 Poses in 2014” series. This is going to be fun!
I thought I would a button of one of my favorite fellow bloggers, Melyssa, from The Nectar Collective. I love her idea for monthly, first Monday link-ups related to wishes for the year!