Things I learned in December:
1. Even Carrie Underwood gets breathless singing Do-Re-Mi while trudging up and down unnecessary stairs
2. George Saunders has a twisted imagination…in the best way.
3. I still hate snow
4. It’s not the best idea to read two 800+ page books at the same time
5. I became completely overwhelmed by the insane thoughtfulness from Andrew’s parents and my parents at Christmas time this year. Their gifts were beyond my wildest. So good.
6. I really and truly love this time of year.
7. I might actually be making progress in backbends
8. I can still go to the movies and love something
9. Nothing makes me feel cozier than the Little Women score by Thomas Newman