Things I learned this January:
1. IKEA can be even more fun than usual when you go on a weekday with a baby that never stops smiling.
2. I can fit twelve students in the studio…if we have to. So exciting! I am still so humbled by the number of people that have supported me in this little venture! Thanks all!
3. Kids are really funny and are noticeably less crazy after Christmas.
4. New Year’s is great time to be in the yoga business—thank you to all the new students at the studio…you’re awesome!
5. I can love snowy weather…if I’m working for a school…
6. …but enough with the winter…my first real one in 10 years and it’s -6 outside while I write this…yeah, that’s right. BARF
7. Nothing makes your life brighter more than watching 2+ episodes of Parks & Recreation every night…working our way through season three now
8. We will go see Book of Mormon in Louisville on May 31st. Yessssssssss
9. I might have finally started making myself get up at 5am to do yoga a couple days a week…it’s hard.
10. Jennifer Lawrence is overrated…sorry.