One week from today we’ll be in NYC–living it up! I’m beyond excited. We’re doing a day in NYC, two days to visit friends in Boston, then back to NYC for another day and a half. We haven’t taken a vacation in quite some time so I am ready! Yay!
I’m doing a pretty good job of packing things in, but could always use recommendations. Hit ME!
Things we have on the NYC schedule so far:
- eating at Craft...our favorite head judge’s first restaurant
- watching Idina Menzel belt for 2+ hours….can’t wait.
- Momofuku Milk Bar for Crack Pie
- Hanjan...you had me at the words “Korean gastropub”
- and will have to make a terrible decision of what other art museums…between the Guggenheim and the Whitney.
It’s going to be a whirlwind for sure. Really hoping to try and fit in a yoga class and am also incredibly tempted to give SoulCycle a try! Why not?!
Illustration above is from architect and artist Maja Wronska…love. Here are some more: