1. Highs in the mid 70s and 80s almost all month. This summer was made for me!
2. Orange is the New Black season 2…pretty much dominated life for the week of June 6-14. Amazing. Can’t believe we now have to wait another YEAR.
3. I made the homepage of Yahoo’s Beauty section...BAH!
4. I actually went to a swimming pool and exposed my skin to sunlight! Crazy.
5. Had two fantastic weekends of training with David Keil at Asheville Yoga Center and Christina Sell at Yoga East. Learned a ton—love both their approaches to yoga, met a lot of great people, great fun.
6. Buying a house is tedious and kind of like running a marathon.
7. I painted a bunch! Woohoo for completing some resolutions.
9. Just like last summer, I am thrilled and surprised with the studio’s attendance. We’re been full almost every class! Especially at 5:00am on Fridays…those crazyheads, I love it! If you live local, here’s a link to the schedule. Come join me, we yoga to tunes like this.
10. I’m completely checked out on the World Cup. For both 2006 and 2010, I was living in Europe and it was kind of impossible to avoid it. However, it seems like most people here are into it as well! I love to jump on bandwagons, but for some reason this one just isn’t doing it for me.
June was great, but I’m ready for July because we’ll be moving into our VERY OWN HOUSE. Eek. So excited, come on July!