It’s haaaaaaaaaawt this weekend.
How I’m beating the heat:
1. I’m making a ton of my homemade skinny girl margaritas…adding fresh herbs and cucumber for extra crispness.
2. Dipping into my stash of ice cold lavender towels for the studio. Nothing feels better.
3. Wearing tank tops that are extremely baggy with my favorite sports bra ever underneath. Can’t believe my luck from last weekend when I found two brand new ones in my size at Sassy Fox. That place makes my life so much better.
4. Making spring rolls in a bowl…probably my favorite thing ever. Hope to post the recipe soon, but until then, this one is pretty dang close to what I do.
5. Having extremely short hair. It’s pretty amazing in temps like these.