January…you were fast and furious!
Lots going on, kind of feels like it lasted forever actually when I think back on it…It feels like forever since I’ve done a bullet point, monthly wrap up so let’s get going!
1. It has already been so great to Kaylex and Baby Graham back in Corydon and down the street at that!
2. We had a ton of new students at the studio and am excited about some future plans in that department.
3. Successfully participated in National Readathon Day.
4. Feeling a little overwhelmed with inspiration in regards to podcasts and blogs. So many things to listen to and read!
5. Did not have a single snow day. Boo.
6. Started the year off right with 108 Sun Salutations with my fellow yogis and yoginis of Louisville. So good.
7. This book is OVERRATED.
8.And that’s all I’ve got for now. I’m a little distracted. I’ve been working hard on my new website. Yes, this blog will be moving locations very soon. Stay tuned!